Monday, December 20, 2010

33 weeks




Stats: According to WTEWE, because he is 4.5 pounds (plus), my amniotic fluid is maxed out. Which explains why his pokes and kicks are sometimes extremely uncomfortable: There's less fluid to cushion the blows.



Movement: Oh yes! It is what I will miss most about being pregnant.



Feeling: Most days I feel GREAT; however, I'm starting to feel bit uncomfortable at times. For example, when I put on my socks and shoes/boots... I laugh at myself because I HAVE to sit down, and I find that it is so hard to do and takes quite a bit of maneuvering.



Food: I'm confused...they say that by this point I should be having less of an appetite because he is taking up so much space in my belly...this isn't the case for me. :)



Favorite moment of the week: Getting our last "big" piece of furniture set up in B's nursery. I have to brag on my husband because the dresser was delivered WITHOUT instructions and he managed to put the thing together in a couple hours! Now we just have to finalize the accessories/details of his room.

Coming soon: Recent Christmas Party's!

No comments: