Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Vegas [I forgot]

Opps! I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I would post pictures from J's business trip to Vegas. Better late than never.

Before he left I forced the camera on him and told him to take lots of pictures!! :) He gladly accepted.
The company put them up at the The Venetian. J had his own suite. He called the night they got there and said I would love it because the bathroom had a huge jacuzzi with a flat screen.

Taking a picture of the bathroom for me

Inside the hotel. The shops outline the "Italian themed waterway."

the gorgeous ceiling

J wanted to see a Cirque du Soleil show, but the group decided on seeing Phantom of the Opera instead. Phantom is my favorite play so I was ecstatic for him!

Las Vegas isn't one of my top places to travel to, but if I do go one day I would love to see the Cirque Du Soleil show "O." I've heard it is nothing short of AMAZING!

No comments: