Thursday, December 23, 2010

December Party's (so far)

Christmas Party #1: Our friends, The Hartz, hosted a fun party the first weekend in December. Unfortunately we don't have pictures from this party to show for.


Christmas Party #2: We do Bryant Christmas (my mom's side of the family) the Saturday before Christmas. So, last weekend we traveled to spend time with family, eat delicious food, and play dirty Santa. As always, we had a blast, and this year Brody got spoiled with gifts from his great aunts!







Christmas Party #3: The Mitchell's hosted another fabulous party this year.



I had the BEST 26th birthday, and somehow I got to celebrate all week. Monday night we celebrated with the Swann family. Tuesday I got to celebrate with my mom and Am in Fayetteville. Wednesday, the 22nd, was my actual birthday and J had a prenatal massage scheduled for me - WONDERFUL. Last night we were treated to dinner by my parents at our favorite restaurant with the company of my brothers. AND today J and I had breakfast at Stoby's with our great friends, The Blanchettes, then my dear friend Jill took me to birthday lunch. Needless to say, Brody and I have been eating well!! We're on a sugar overload and I'm afraid its only going to get worse with Christmas coming up.



Now we're gearing up for more Christmas, so....TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments: