Sunday, January 2, 2011

35 weeks

*** HAPPY New Year ***


I had every intention of posting about the remainder of our Christmas, 2010 in a nutshell, and New Years Eve, but time slipped away from me. We have been very busy this holiday season.

I want to make an effort to get back on track with my pregnancy updates since we are nearing the end. I skipped out on our 34 week update. My close friends and family hear me say this all the time but I CANNOT BELIEVE how fast this pregnancy has flown by. I was holding sweet Emmett the other day and it seemed so surreal that in only a short month (give-or-take) we will be welcoming our prince charming.

35 weeks

Stats: According to WTEWE, he is weighing in around 5.5 pounds and 20 inches long. We'll find out for sure tomorrow at our last ultrasound checkup!


Movement: Yes, and he is starting to be a regular busy-body at night. Mommy has NOT been sleeping well, at all.


Feeling: I still feel GREAT and I have lots of energy, I'm just starting to feel uncomfortable at times.

Food: Nothing special. Still no cravings.

Favorite moment of the week: check back with me tomorrow...we get to see our little guy on the screen and hear his heartbeat!

We have SO many fun, special occasions coming up and I cannot wait to blog about them all!

Enjoy this beautiful Sunday!

1 comment:

Jenny and Mark Bradley said...

Meg,
I've loved reading your blog, especially since I'm only a few weeks behind you in pregnancy. I can't believe you are 35 weeks. Then again, I can't believe I am 26 weeks. So sweet. It will be so fun to hold our little baby boys so soon.