Saturday, January 22, 2011

38 weeks

38 weeks



Stats: He is 7 + pounds and anywhere from from 19-22 inches long - give or take.



Movement: Oh yes! He is so spread out that I feel him ALL over!



Feeling: I'm choosing not to focus on this area, this week, because it is not fun right now. Instead I want to stay positive and think about how worth it the pain is because we get to see our little boy so very soon!



Food: I cannot get enough liquids! Usually I am a water girl, but lately I've needed more of a variety - milk, orange juice, grapefruit juice, sprite, and root bear. I'm constantly sipping something which makes for more trips to the potty throughout the night.



Favorite moment of the week: Our doctors appointment, Thursday.

Nothings changed with me. B is still breech. SOOOO....Our doctor scheduled the c-section for Monday, January 31st!! [This will put us a little over 39 weeks.] Unless B decides to flip or I go into labor before then. Even though this is not the way we had planned on delivering our son, we know that it's the safe way to see him healthy and happy and we are at peace with it.

I'll try to post pictures of B's nursery, soon. I'm just waiting for one final detail!

For now, here are some random pictures from my iPhone to hold you over...

Malyn loved B's bear that she found in his nursery and Uncle Justin loved cuddling up with M



Brody's clean cloths, organized by size, ready for him to wear


[I've had several people mention that our blog is messing up. I'm sorry this is happening. I will check into HTML and blogger to see what the deal is]

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Girly, you look so stinkin' cute! I know you are very excited to have that sweet baby boy almost here!

kate said...

You look FABULOUS, and I am so glad you will be meeting your little guy so soon!! Enjoy this last week, and I'll be praying for a safe and healthy delivery.