Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Family Brunch and Shower

Saturday morning my aunts and Nan hosted a wonderful shower and brunch for Brody and me. It was such a special occasion and I'm so grateful to all the family who were able to come! We had a blast!!

The adorable invitation

Lovin' on B (touching my tummy)

My beautiful aunts and Nan


Mom joined us

Some of us were in the dinning room

Can you see that FOOD! YUM! [delicious fruit, cheese and bacon quiche, an assortment of mini muffins - I was in heaven!]
See my cute helper?

She wanted in the tub, so she got in the tub!

Mom made this cute diaper tower with fun toys dispersed around

How cute will he look at a Razorback game! Thanks to Great Aunt Beckye




Malyn checking out B's goodies

Charley, Lisa (MIL), and Rita
Beckye, Peggy, and Phyllis

The table decoration in the kitchen where some ate...so cute!
[I don't know if you can see it or not but there were cookies at eat place setting. My cookie was a sweet little onsie that read "I love Mommy." PRECIOUS! and TASTY! ]

I speak for Justin and myself when I say that we feel overwhelmed with joy and blessed beyond measure! Our little boy has received so much and we are truly grateful!

No comments: