Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Sweet Celebration

My mom and I have the BEST friends! Some of mine and my mom's closest friends hosted the most beautiful baby shower for my little guy. This past Saturday Brody and I were showered with so many wonderful gifts! Everything from the brunch itself to the decorations were incredible! I was giddy the entire time!


I'll let the photos speak for themselves......


The baby book sign in station. To the left is a blown up ultrasound pic of B. The shadow box contained baby pictures of Justin and I, belly pictures, and a picture of J and I.
The details were impeccable.





Some of the GORGEOUS hostesses and myself.
[I'll be adding photos of the entire group once I get them from Jilly]


my mom and I
The most adorable cup cakes







Aunt Steph created this SUPER cute piece that is already hanging up in B's nursery! LOVE it!
Posing with Nan.
Auntie Em and I - holding the special blanket she MADE Brody!

[IT looks GREAT in his nursery, Em!]


I couldn't believe it!

SO blessed!


Didn't they do such an amazing job?!


{Girls, if you're reading THANK YOU, again! WE LOVE YOU!!}


More to come!!

No comments: