Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Update

I missed my 36 week "preg meg" update a few days ago; however, I am coming to you today straight after a doctor's appointment.

Here's the latest...

Stats: He is 6 + pounds and she said he is ready to make his appearance.

Movement: Oh yes! His little fists like to punch Mommy in the ribs.

Feeling: Not so great! My back pain has only gotten worse since this past weekend. I mentioned it to my doctor and she said there isn't much to do at this point but take it easy and rest. Brody is having a hard time finding space.

Food: Still eating like a champ! The brunch was AMAZING this past weekend at the shower - I LOVE brunch!! It's my favorite! I get to eat another brunch this coming Saturday at our family shower, and then more great food Sunday at our Little Rock shower! YUM!
Favorite moment of the week: Hearing B's heartbeat today and seeing his little booty on the screen when she checked real quick to verify his position.

She said I'm thinning out, but I haven't quite dilated to a 1. He is still breech. It looks like we will be scheduling a c-section next week at our next appointment for the end of January/first of Feb. (39 weeks). I know whatever happens that it is God's will.... There is a reason why my little boy is happy and staying put with his head closest to my heart.

Here are additional photos from the sweet celebration this past weekend!



2 comments:

kate said...

I was so sad to miss your shower, and I can't wait to meet sweet Brody! You look beautiful, and I'll be praying for a healthy and safe delivery.

Sarah Frost said...

I was so sad to miss your shower TOO!! Kate's church had Reese's baby blessing Saturday morning so I was in Bentonville! I have something to bring to you and I want to do that next week! Sarah Frost