Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lovebug

I've been MIA due to a sweet addition to our family. William Brody Swann was born at 1:55, Tuesday, January 25. He was born two weeks early and weighed 6 lbs 3 oz and he was 18 in long.
He has COMPLETELY stole his mommas heart! Daddy and I are smitten.

[I will write about the "story" at a later date. Right now I am too busy snuggling up with my little love bug.]


Yawning it out!






I week old today!!


Lolly [my mom] and Gammy have been such a BIG help!! We love you!!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your prayers and acts of kindness. We are overjoyed and lovin' every minute with our blessing. GOD is SO good! More details on the birth story, visitors, and day to day life coming soon. Cannot promise when that will be because my hands are full!

4 comments:

Heather said...

CONGRATS!!! He is adorable!!! Praying for you in these first few weeks!

kate said...

Congratulations!! Brody is just precious. I can't wait to hear more of his birth story and how these first few weeks are going, but for now, just enjoy that little cuddly guy. I hope to meet him soon!

Jenny and Mark Bradley said...

Oh my goodness. What exciting news! Congrats, congrats! He is so cute!

Kirsten Blowers said...

Congrats!! You look amazing!!! :)