Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Firsts

I've made it my mission to document as much as I possibly can for us, and eventually I will print the pages and make a scrap book.


Technically this is B's second bath. We were too focused on him and wanting to do everything right the first time!



His first swing ride. J took a couple pictures and videoed it so I could witness it...this was taken around 3:30 a.m. when little man wasn't going to sleep.



Snoozin' in his bouncy seat


First trip to Lolly and Pops house for the Super Bowl.



Nonnie (Justin's grandmother) brought back this little 'swan' outfit from England when J was a baby. So, of course, we had to take a few pictures in it for Gammy and Mommy.



This one is just too cute not to add. B loves his daddy!



Well, I'm free to drive today - it's been two weeks - so we are about to head out and enjoy a little sun shine.


I can't believe my love bug is two weeks old today!

2 comments:

Natalie Bell said...

Sooo sweet! Congrats he's very handsome! Glad u are feeling well!

kate said...

I just LOVE the updates and the documenting of all these firsts! You will be so glad you have it all recorded. Brody is absolutely precious!!
Reese likes the Baby Mozart Baby Einstein DVD (it's the only one we have), but she LOVES Praise Baby. I think it's because they sing sweet songs. We have God of Wonders and Born to Worship. I think my mom got one at Target, but I ordered one from Amazon. I don't think you can go wrong with any Baby Einstein or Praise Baby DVD. R watched a different Baby Einstein at a neighbor's house and loved it. Hope that helps! Be sure to ask me ANYTHING. I'm just one step ahead in this journey, so I should be able to remember what you are going through. :)