Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1 Month

Well, our little boy has reached one month and I cannot believe it. I know I am constantly saying this, but geezz it has flown by. I'm soaking up every second with him and I treasure everyday.

Bub-

You have recently outgrown most of your newborn cloths and some of your 0-3 month cloths. Mainly because you are so long. We knew you were bound to have long legs between your daddy and me.

You weigh 8+ pounds and LOVE to eat. You let us know when it's time. It is the one thing that drives you to being extra fussy. You are currently eating 3-4 oz. every 2.5- 3 hours during the day. Sometimes mommy is lucky during the night when you go 5 hours from feeding to feeding. This has only happened a hand full of times.

You only get upset when you're hungry. You fuss a little when your tired or you're gassy. For the most part, we are very lucky/blessed.

Despite the way pictures make you look, you have the biggest, handsomest BLUE eyes.

You haven't lost any of your hair and mommy is crossing her fingers you won't. Kidding. I know it's bound to happen.

You really like your bouncy seat. AND bath time, as long as the heater is on and the water is warm. You take after me when it comes to being cold - you don't like it.

The first time we laid you on your tummy for 'tummy time' [you were 6 days old] you did NOT like it. From the second try on, you have loved it. You like to try to push up and scoot.

You enjoy peeing on momma! :)

We read at least one book per day. You are fascinated by the colors, I presume. I catch you smiling often.

You are very alert when you are awake. Constantly looking around, wide eyed.

One of my favorite things that you do right now is hold on to my finger while I'm feeding you. Daddy would say one of his favorite things is when he is reclined back in the recliner and you are laying on his chest, snoozin'.

We adore and love you so much, bug!

1 Month!
[I've ordered the monthly stickers to place on onesies, but it hasn't been delivered yet so I made a sign]
-----------------

And just for kicks, here are some pictures from last Sunday before we headed to Andrea and baby Bailey's shower.


L.O.V.E the onesie he's wearinig. My MIL found it at a Boutique in LR.


He got to hang with his 'aunt' jilly!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh he's looking so good!

Cary said...

Does he look like John Bryant?
He is precious and I'm so glad things are going well!