Monday, February 28, 2011

#1 with the Ladies

Friday night Justin and I went to dinner with a friend who was in town while Gammy babysat B.
It was nice to get ready and go out for the evening, and even better to return home to our sweet pea.
Attempt at a family photo. B was awake up until he was placed in his daddy's arms.
I am so thankful that Justin helps me with the night shifts on Friday nights. I was so lucky to get 6 hours of straight sleep at one point Friday night/sat morning. AMAZING! I felt like a new woman Saturday when I woke up.

Saturday the weather was gorgeous and B and I went on a walk around the neighborhood. Justin ran to L.R. that afternoon to run some errands for us. While he was away B and I went over to Lolly and Pops so they could love on him! Justin surprised me that evening with SUSHI from Fresh market!

Sunday afternoon I went to a wedding shower, and B and daddy got to bond for a couple hours! Brody had on a cute little onesie that one of my mom's friends gave him so we had to get a couple pics.


I don't know what's cuter...the phrase on B's shirt or Brody staring at his daddy.

Hope you had a great weekend, as well!

Newborn pics & nursery pictures to come!

No comments: