Thursday, February 17, 2011

Brody meets Harlow

My cousin Heidi and her precious baby girl, Harlow, came to town to visit family this past weekend/week. We've been so busy that we missed there first visit last weekend, but it happened to work out for them to meet this week. They are exactly two weeks apart - Harlow is older. As you can tell from the pictures, these two are good sleepers! We couldn't get them to wake for a picture with their eyes open.

Like I said before, we are staying busy. The days FLY by! And the weeks. I'm ready to slow down a bit. From appointments to company, our days are filled with activities and wonderful people. Yesterday B was held for a couple of hours by some of his great aunts and Nan. This morning, we went back to the hospital to have more blood drawn to test his T4 and TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) levels. I'm just ready to know something. I feel like we've been waiting for a long time now.





My sweet MIL is on her way to bring lunch and let me either take a nap or run errands....WHAT TO DO?! Both sound equally AMAZING!




Random pic. This was taken a week and a half ago, so he's grown now, but this is how B sleeps. Callin' the Hogs!

No comments: