Monday, February 1, 2010

2 Special Birthday's Today

Today we celebrate my little(st) brother's 21st birthday AND our precious niece's' 1st birthday!

Happy Birthday sweet Malyn


We love you so much and have the most fun when we are in your company!
You bring so much joy to your (entire) family!




AND




Happy 21st Birthday to my good-lookin brother, Jeff


John Bryant, Jeff, me, and Justin

Jeff, mom, J, me, and John Bryant

Jeff, me, JB

I am so proud to be your sister! You are so much fun to be around and have such a kind heart! We love you a lot!


Hope you both have the BEST birthday's!!

1 comment:

marietta said...

Her eyelashes are gorgeous! And I can't believe little Jeff is 21. I was talking to my mom this morning & she mentioned that KK is trying out for the HIGH SCHOOL cheer team. I asked her why and she said because she will be in high school next year... doesn't that make you feel so old? Ahhh! I'm becoming one of those people!