Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Day!

I hate to admit it, but this was the ONLY valentine's holiday decoration at our house...
A tea towel hanging on the oven door. (Pitiful, I know)

I did make these for my valentine and family!

If I may say so myself, these cookies are delicious! Of course I'm bias because I'm such a sucker for strawberry icing! The sugar cookie recipe calls for confetti cake mix...yum!



**********
Saturday afternoon I was working on an assignment for class and J walked in with these beautiful flowers!!


I appreciate that he remembers certain things about me...like how I LOVE a unique, beautiful arrangement of flowers. I'm NOT the girl who only prefers a certain type of flower every time I get flowers. I guess it has something to do with me embracing change. I love not knowing what the arrangement will look like! I must say though, there are certain flowers he knows to stay away from (carnations - sorry, not my cup of tea). My favorites are Gerber daises, coral roses, calla lilies, gladiolas, and the list goes on....
The arrangement he gave me for our first valentine's together


********

Sunday morning before church Justin gave me a sweet card, Dove dark chocolate, and bubble bath. Perfection!

We went to see Valentine's Day (pretty cute) and tonight we are fixing dinner together!


Vday Tunes:

Joshua Radin - Today

Maxwell - Pretty Wings

No comments: