Wednesday, February 3, 2010

OSCAR nominee

In honor of the Oscar nomination announcement yesterday, I would like to feature the gorgeous and talented Sandra Bullock. I am thrilled that she is nominated in the best actress category for her role as Leigh Anne Tuohy. The movie "The Blindside" is also up for best picture! We loved the movie and adore her! She definitely deserves this nomination!

Side note: When I was in 6th grade (i think) a bunch of us went to see her movie "The Net." After the movie my 6th grade boyfriend (at the time - b/c it always changed) informed me that I looked "just like her!" Ha. Yes I remember this b/c it was the best compliment I ever received. The sad part is.... other than the dark hair and brown eyes, we look NOTHING alike. Over the years she has remained my most favorite actress.

Cheers to you, Sandra, and your fabulous nominations!!

No comments: