Monday, August 16, 2010

15 Weeks and Project

I know, I know, I forgot to post "Preg. Meg" pic's last week. Oops! I'm on the ball this week, though.

[Beware: Justin got right up next to me to take this pic so my arm looks mighty!]15 weeks!
[Workout cloths are the best to show changes.]

There is no official "bump" yet, although, I am starting to notice changes in my waistline.


Changes/Update:

Stats: Our baby is 5" and 3 1/2 oz. By now are baby has the coordination, strength, and smarts to wiggle his or her fingers and toes and even suck a thumb. It's unlikely that I will be feeling any movements this week, but our baby is certainly getting a workout- kicking, flexing, and moving his arms and legs.

Movement: Not yet!

Feeling: Better! Much better. I just have to make sure I eat every three hours - that helps with the nausea.

Food: No cravings. I still have food aversions to a lot of food...for example: chocolate, Mexican, Chinese, any dessert really, and fried foods. I'm loving [Natural] Peanut butter and banana sandwich's on whole wheat bread, green apples with caramel [yay for caramel apple season soon], and blow pops [at least 2 a day].

Favorite moment of the week: Talking to my brother on the phone and him asking me, "have you gotten big yet?" Makes me laugh every time I think about it. He sure doesn't hold back, huh?

Buying: I have yet to purchase anything for our sweet one and I'm dying to buy this for him. I've heard it's wonderful. What do y'all think? Any suggestions?


This weekend I tackled a BIG project. I cleaned out what WAS our former guest bedroom and what WILL SOON BECOME the nursery, and reorganized the office closet and my closet. I was fortunate, for awhile, to have two closets, one for my fall/winter cloths and one for summer/spring depending on the time of year. However, baby s will need closet space so I am sacrificing my space. :) I went through both closets and threw out everything I haven't worn in a year and a half - 2 years to take to the consignment shop and goodwill. Whew, what a task. Justin helped move the guest bed and other heavy items into the the office. As of now the nursery and closet are clean and empty and the office is cluttered.


We may keep the light blue walls!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

kate said...

You are so cute...and I'm just so happy for you guys! I have the Jesus Storybook Bible, and although I haven't used it yet, I've heard WONDERFUL things about it, too! I say go for it! Congratulations again! :)

Heather said...

I bought that Bible for both my kiddos and we LOVE it!!! It's wonderful! Love the "preg Meg" pic!!

Ali said...

I think this baby's nickname should be "baby blow pop." :)