Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Catching up - Preg Meg 16 & 17 weeks

I started my Internship [final semester before I graduate with my masters!] this past week at a great school. Really, it is a "great school" - it's one of a select group of schools that scored a 9 out of 10 in the state. I am fortunate. The school is only 4 years old! Anyway, that is my excuse for why I'm late with the "16 week" picture and stats.

Stats: Our babe is about palm size now, with crown to rump length of 6 inches and 6 oz. Body fat is beginning to form. This week baby s is all about practice in preparation for birth.

Movement: Yes!!!! While mommy was on the dance floor this weekend baby was moving to the beat, as well.
Feeling: Great! I'm just exhausted at night.

Food: Same as previous week. Although I did manage to eat some fried food this weekend in Oxford.

Favorite moment of the week: Feeling baby s move!

16 weeks


17 weeks (Today)

Starting to see a bump!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Our weekend was full of fun and laughter! Cannot wait to share pictures!

1 comment:

Kaylea said...

YAY!! This is super exciting!!