Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Love

Ever since the first day we announced that I was pregnant, I have heard from EVERYONE "oh you are having a girl!" I'm talking some close friends, co-workers, and people I don't know. No one ever said "I think it's going to be a boy," EXCEPT my husband! [He says he really did have a feeling, but I still think it was just wishful thinking that happened to come true!] I would think to myself okay people, really, and how do you know this...I'm not even showing yet. I don't know if they just thought because I'm such a girly-girl that I deserve a girl or what. I think after a while of hearing it so often, I started to believe it myself. Well, I suppose Justin was right and everyone else was incorrect. We are 90% certain that we are having a sweet little baby BOY, our little PRINCE CHARMING!!!


We went into our doctors appointment just hoping and praying that our baby still looked great and had a good heart beat. We walked out of the doctors office reassured of our baby's health, knowing the sex, and we have lots of pictures to show for!




For those that know Justin, you can imagine how elated the kid was to hear this news!!! I wish I had my camera in hand when the Doctor said those sweet words. Justin's face lit up and you could see a proud little grin shinning through. Ah, my heart melted! I couldn't be more excited myself. I ALWAYS wanted an older brother, so if we are lucky/blessed enough to have one of each I would prefer the boy first!


After our appointment, we [I] debated whether or not to tell everyone or wait and have some sort of a gender reveal party with our family after we are 100% sure of the sex. Justin convinced me that everyone was already waiting to hear about the appointment, and it would be too hard not to tell them after receiving such fun and exciting news. I agreed, and as soon as I looked down at my phone I had text messages urging me to let them know how it went.

I'll let you know after our next appointment if it changes, but as of now, we are having a baby BOY!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Congrats Megan - so excited for you two!! A little boy will be so much fun. I love how you "revealed" to everyone, too!