Wednesday, August 11, 2010

AL's Bachlorette Weekend

This past weekend I got to celebrate one of my best friend's as she will be getting married in three weeks. Amber picked me up Friday and we headed to my Nan's Condo to decorate before everyone arrived. Marietta met us at the condo to help and we went to work. Amber had the vision! Most of the girls arrived that evening. Ali's sister's, Ashlie and Amber (matron of honor and maid of honor) surprised her Saturday. Amber flew in from N.Y.C. and Ashlie is due with her first baby in a few weeks.

The theme of the weekend was "Ali's Favorite Things." Check out Am's blog for photo's of the fabulous decorations.

The group at dinner Saturday night


The Wren sisters
Ali, Amber, and Ashlie





The soon-to-be bride talking to her groom while we prepare for the lingerie shower downstairs



Look who else was there! SO funny!

The group modeling our new little aprons - party favors

[Go here, to Marietta's blog, to read more about "Etta's Aprons"]

Am, Amber Wren, me, and Ali outside on the deck

Can't wait to see everyone again soon in Oxford, Mississippi for the Wedding Weekend!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I know y'all had SO much fun - wish I could have been there! I can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks...let the countdown begin!!